Wednesday, August 24, 2005

WEDDING IN ROME!

check out where im going!



Villa Palazzola is nestled among 16 acres of oak, pine and chestnut forest, sports grounds, nature trails, gardens and mid-way between many of the local historic towns of the Castelli Romani (“Roman Castles”) region.
The Villa has a majestic westerly view over Lake Albano, the Pope's summer residence at Castelgandolfo, Rome and the Mediterranean Sea below.
WOOO hooo going to rome in 9 days to see all my beautiful family and photograph the wedding of Fufe and Dominic.
Got a killer black dress and heels and I'm so excited I keep falling off my chair.

4 comments:

LILI FORBERG said...

post up a photee of you wearing your *HOT* dress. wanna come up to mine tonite to chill? oh no. you are not here. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Abu said...

photees on the way! so much to do but soon.
Why are you not here visiting me? well? HURRY UP!

LILI FORBERG said...

because I'm TOTALLY broke. had to ask the landlord can we postpone rent paying for a few weeks cuz me and Iany don't have it. It sux so bad.

corina said...

wowsers! that looks amazing burco..i just linked uon my blog ye! thanks for linking me...u gotta sent me your ideas when u get a chance..hope all is well in spainish land xx