Sunday, August 28, 2005

TO ALL MY PEEPS!

I really wanted to post you all some photees so I can share my birthday so far! The rather booby top was a present from Kai and the hat and armwarmers are from the Nudey Madhu. Dont I look happy in my new house? ( I think I was looking for my drink) I also got two turtles from Mattia (though one of them has gone missing already) and a beautiful sushi set of plates and tray and mat and chopsticks and even stands for the chopsticks from my dearest Killiano, Oh and Lucy gave me a sushi cookbook in spanish! see a trend here for this birthday? Anthony has promised me some peppercorns for our new pepper grinder. Right now I am going to go out and find a square to sit in for the day.
I miss you all SOOOO much, thankfully I am having ridiculous fun times here.
There are a gazillion photos and Moooooovies more to come. Love y'all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


3 comments:

corina said...

Dude, Yippee hip hop hooray its ur bday! Hope u had a great day xxx

UnaRocks said...

nice baps burco

SQUISHY BOOBS DE BURCA

many happy in your napa valley returns

Anonymous said...

Hello love ..
so nice to see our picture.. all together.
Missing you..
really nice web..

love you
Madhu