Thursday, August 11, 2005

Beautiful Niamh

Found these on my webmail outbox and thought I'd put them up here...REALLY miss my photoshopping and not just taking photos but working on them afterwards....At the moment I'm back to being a happy snapper but I miss projects and jobs!
The day myself and Niamh did these was one of my favourite days EVER. We spent the whole day in the studio with beautiful light from the projector and lots of different music and Niamh just understand what I was at even though I barely did at the time....Then afterwards we went to the pub absolutely buzzing and talked of finishing college and moving away and all the exciting things ahead....ha ha and two bizarre strippers came into the pub with a boombox booming YMCA....they were all togged out in thongs and builders helmets but then they had these white shiny runners and white socks. We laughed a lot.




No comments: