Thursday, February 09, 2006

when your camera goes smash........

So does your blog......
bah.....
yes i know boring blogger these days although shock horror im not too keen on the whole blogging method of keeping in touch with everyone anymore......i know I´ve mortally offending some of my blogging pro amigos but there i said it...
but still...here i am....snoring away with another post......
hmmm lets see......I did see a big fat woman pee on the street after waving my parentals goodbye yesterday at sants bus station.
ooooh and i survived my first ever attempted mugging in barcelona, yes my grumpy phone is still mine loser mugger!
oh but twas so lovely having my parents visit, really it was and i miss em now.
We ate calcots yummy catalan onion leek things that are YAWM and fun to eat cos they serve them all charred in a roof tile.

booooo I had a photo of the calcots but it wouldn't upload and times up in this internet cafe.

Well I tried anyway.

1 comment:

corina said...

Dude! just checked ur blog when next for a fashion shoot? let me know and i will organise to fly over darling!