Thursday, September 08, 2005

BURCOS WORKO

Ah yes first of all CONGRATS TO UNA!
Getting a little bit scared of all the brilliance around me...
And secondly I thought I would share a bit about my job, its
not cool like Lili and Unas but it keeps me here in Barcelona
and the people are super soundies every one of them so tis grand.
Now what I do in my job is receive invoices from hotels, check
they've charged us correctly, the customers had no complaints
and prepare payments...that sounds straightforward but dooooode
its incredible the amount of codes, and checking and filing that
one invoice entails...and we have thousands.....the most interesting
part is reading the complaints, my FAV was a customer who demanded (or
I'll call my lawyer)a refund because they thought they were getting
a mini bus tour of the statue of David in Florence and were outraged
that they had to walk round the gallery and were not driven in a
mini bus. Did I mention that our company only books holidays for
Americans in Europe?
So yeah I like my job, I'm not gonna be doing it for more than a year
cos I'll have learnt spanish by then...and it sure beats working in one
of those 'irish pubs' that are full of puking tourists.
Start spanish classes bout the 22nd WOOOO! ha ha the school are funny, they're
going to give me a massage to let me know about my inscription next week.

1 comment:

UnaRocks said...

thanks dude! That's so weird, I was thinking of Spanish classes the other day. Although it's not that weird for you, considering you live in Spain...